From: Carl Shivers
Date: 1/17/2012 8:58:47 AM
To: 'WISPA General List'
Subject: [WISPA] Ubiquiti 3.65 APs

We are planning to sell a mixture of speeds using our Ubiquiti 3.65 APs; 1,3
5 and 10 Mbps circuits. We are a bit concerned on how many clients we can
get on each AP. Does anyone have some stats on this? Most of our customers
would be in the 1 and 3 Mbps range. Only a few are purchasing the 5 and 10
Mbps circuits.