http://wireless2.fcc.gov/UlsApp/AsrSearch/towairSearch.jsp

Daniel White
(303) 746-3590

-----Original Message-----
From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of Jay DeBoer
Sent: Tuesday, February 28, 2012 7:38 AM
To: wireless@wispa.org
Subject: [WISPA] tower height near airport

I've got a buisness that wants me to setup a ptp link for them I did the
path study and need to be about 50' in the air to get line of site
clearance.  The problem is the road right next to them (road is about
200 yards east and the runway starts about 400 yards north.) dead-ends into
a grass run-way for the airport (small town).  and its also prettly close to
perpendicular from the main run-way thats probably around 1000 yards away.
I'm assuming it would have to be permitted through FAA and all the wonderful
paperwork that way.  I don't think zoning will be an issue but I'm more
concerned about the tower height in relation to the airport.

--
Jay DeBoer

Chief Engineer
Summit Digital Holdings, Inc.