Are you looking for networking stuff, wireless stuff or both?

I wrote one a while back that was mostly things like 'What is a subnet mask' or 'What's the difference between an IP address and a MAC address?'

A lot of the time people would get them wrong (depending on skill level) but you could generally pick out the people who had a clue/had some ability by their thought process in trying to figure it out if they didn't know.

On 2/28/2012 9:46 AM, Andy Trimmell wrote:

I found a decent website for online quizzes. Just looking to see what kind of questions people would go with.

*From:*wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] *On Behalf Of *Josh Luthman
*Sent:* Tuesday, February 28, 2012 9:24 AM
*To:* WISPA General List
*Subject:* Re: [WISPA] New employee quiz

Jay maybe?

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

On Feb 28, 2012 9:15 AM, "Andy Trimmell" <atrimm...@precisionds.com <mailto:atrimm...@precisionds.com>> wrote:

I know a few months back someone was very happy with their online quiz they had for new employees to take before interviewing them. They got it from another WISP and was looking for the same thing. Looking to hire someone else and need some kind of quiz to weed out the useless people for the job.

Anyone know?

Andy Trimmell

Network Administrator

atrimm...@precisionds.com <mailto:atrimm...@precisionds.com>

317.831.3000 ext 211 <tel:317.831.3000%20ext%20211>

Simon Westlake
Powercode.com
(920) 351-1010