Funny but the tower we are conecting to has been changed. The 2 mile link has
become 5miles.

Akinlolu C. Ajayi-Obe
AS Technologies Ltd
Tel. 234(0)8023258027

--

This e-mail and any attachments are intended solely for the use of the intended
recipient(s) and may contain legally privileged, proprietary and/or

The entire content of this e-mail is for "information purposes" only and should
not be relied upon by the recipient in any way unless otherwise confirmed in
writing by way of letter or facsimile