We have a customer using them in CA. They seem to be doing what they claim
and are very responsive to his needs. They even worked with us directly to
help him out. This particular guy has zero MT experience and was burned by
a consultant who told him he could set up the MT  to do the DSL bonding,
charged him a bunch of money, then drug his feet for two months trying to
make it happen. It never did. By the time we got to him, he had already
signed a contract with Vunity, but it works as advertised for him.

Regards,

Cameron