We let them burst for 4 minutes. If that don't "get the job done sooner"
then they get choked back to the package they pay for.  If I let them go
wide open with no bandwidth and connection limits, my hogs would suck up
everything I can push.  I can't let the heavy users take it all and
leave the poor ol lady buffering Netflix.  I tend to be more generous
closer to the fiber.

Jim Patient

Wireless Coverage Mapping

Free Month Promo code APL30D