From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On Behalf
Of Rubens Kuhl
Sent: Friday, August 10, 2012 10:54 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] 2.5 Ghz Equipment Experiences

On Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 9:41 AM, Gino Villarini <g...@aeronetpr.com> wrote:
> Looking for some feedback on Base Station Equipment experience for 2.5 ghz.
> Either Wimax or other technology used.  Offlist or onlist ...

Navini gear had an incredibly good indoor reach, either CDMA or WiMAX.
Too bad that Cisco bought them and then shut the product line down.

Today, I would look at PureWave http://www.pwnets.com/ (being aware the WiMAX
CPEs won't be there to buy in the long run) and TD-LTE solutions (may cost more
now, but will live longer). I've exited the FWA business before I could test
those so can't provide feedback.

Rubens