The stock is tanking because its current-quarter revenue outlook came
29% to 37% below Wall Street estimates which is going to pressure
revenue into future quarters. Stock prices are based on future earnings
and not earnings of today which is why even though the company meet
expectations investors are concerned that future revenue will support
the stock value it was at before the announcement.