It's San Antonio, Texas.78231.

Thanks for any suggestions.

. . . j o n a t h a n

  _____

From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of Jim Patient
Sent: Friday, August 17, 2012 10:14 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] State mapping agency access

Not sure what you're looking for here.  Do you need another internet
connection in SD?

There are a number of WISPs using the site that haven't clicked to make
their coverage public.  If you post your address on this list maybe
someone out there can help?

Just added NJ to the site.  If you are in NJ please opt in!

Jim