We have one around here too. IIRC they can do up to 50 Watts tx power too right?

On 08/25/2012 07:39 AM, Jason Bailey wrote:

Chris,I am a ham and wisp down in Jackson. I know all to well what this is. ATV  amateur television. I see it on mine as well. A friend operates an amateur tv repeater on 910.250 near Lansing and the band is OPEN lately.  I was just changing frequencies to get around it this morning. Hit me off-list and I can give you more info if you like. Jason
--- On Sat, 8/25/12, Chris Fabien <ch...@lakenetmi.com> wrote:

From: Chris Fabien <ch...@lakenetmi.com>
Subject: [WISPA] What's this 900mhz Interference look like?
To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Date: Saturday, August 25, 2012, 10:16 AM

I've got an interference problem affecting two of my 900mhz towers.
Attached is a Airview scan of what I'm seeing, the 910mhz signal is
the concern. It is intermittent, usually occurring in the early to mid
morning for a few minutes or up to hours.

My first thought is baby monitor/cordless phone but I'm seeing it on
the south facing sector of two towers, separated by 3 miles
north-south distance. The south tower sees it at around a -60 and the
north tower around a -70. These are 100-120ft towers in a heavily
wooded area, I would not expect ground-level interference to be
visible from both, right?.

So, any suggestions as to possible sources? Driving around with an
antenna is my next step, but hard to do on an intermittent signal.

-----Inline Attachment Follows-----