Hi All,

This week my career with ImageStream/Blue Technology will come to an end.
It's been a 12 year run (to the day!) filled with highs and lows...but far
more highs. I've made lifelong friends, both co-workers and customers. I was
able to travel the world. We sold great products to great people. I want to
thank J.C. Utter, Scott Yoder, Doug Hass, and Laraine Mastrianna for the
trust and encouragement that they provided me at various points in those 12
years.

Working with WISPs and with WISPA has been, and will continue to be a
highlight of my career!

I'm looking forward to where God will direct me for the next phase of my
career.  If you have any thoughts or potential opportunities, I'd LOVE to
hear from you!  My contact information is below.

Thank you all for your friendship and support!

Regards,

Jeff

Jeff Broadwick
jlbroadw...@att.net