They are focusing on their core product (wireless).  The team there has
not been taken to any other projects.  Rather, the income from the
wireless has generated enough profits that they can hire NEW teams in
order to be able to expand their product lines.

And why not?  A router is a perfect fit.  So now we have:

* Wireless Equipment
* Switch that can power equipment
* Router
* Hotspot equipment
* Hi-Cap Backhaul

Really, Ubiquiti is staged to clean-up the WISP market.  They are a
one-stop shop.  They make equipment and make equipment that works well.

Matt Hoppes
Director of Information Technology
Indigo Wireless
+1 (570) 723-7312