Good Evening Christian,

This had happened on some our APs. We had to replace them because of
manufacturers defect that our AP cards were "bleeding"

There is a pretty lengthy post on Ubiquiti's forums as well

http://forum.ubnt.com/showthread.php?t=33880

--
Michael Geary

GAW High-Speed Internet
72 Shaker Rd.
Enfield, CT
06082

www.GAW.com <http://www.gaw.com/>

Office: 877.543.8429
Direct: 413.203.4911
Cell:    413.218.1446
Fax:    877.816.7068
net...@gaw.com
--

“The information contained in this email message may be confidential. If
you are not the intended recipient any use, distribution, disclosure or