?  What makes you think the Rocket is acting as a station?

First, can you define a "few"?   The suggestion of what you want to do
is almost certainly a bad idea and will result in poor performance
unless you are only planning to feed the main AP with a meg or two.

None-the-less.  If you insist on forging ahead with this what you need
to do is set the Rocket to AP-Repeater as you have done, and then input
the MAC addresses of the PicoStations.

You will then need to set the PicoStations as repeaters and put in the
MAC address of the Rocket.