Thank you Martha and Brough for your updated status.

I am so glad  you are safe!

For me, his was one of the better mornings to wake up to.

I know that there has been a loss of life, but considering the size of this
storm, it is minimal.

I also know that there will be power issues for days, but it is survivable
and manageable.

I am glad to know that there are concerned folks that were there and ready
to jump in, should this storm had turned a corner for the worse.

I am proud to be a member of WISPA/WECAT, who has been networking since
Saturday to pull people, equipment and whatever the potential WISPs would
have required; should the need have arose.

This storm ingrains the concept even further in me that WISPA members are
not just members of a trade organization, we are a community first, but also
an amazing extended family.

We have the big guys beat, not necessarily by the size of our networks or
our pocket books, but by the size of our hearts.

You guys are wonderful!

God bless you all,

Victoria