From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On Behalf
Of Patrick Leary
Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2012 5:22 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Challenge to PMP manufacturers!

I'd argue that the existing Wi-Fi scale allowed Ubiquity to do what they do.
Ergo, the scale happened before them and that's what allowed their commodity
and disruptive pricing to work. Ubiquity is killing the res WISP market, but
its total volume registers not even a blip in terms of total Wi-Fi units sold
globally.

Patrick Leary
m: 727.501.3735