I am working with a client who will be offering paid hotspot and PC
workstation rental in a retail setting. I am looking for a billing and
management solution to offer them.

Some features they want:
Counter sale to buy X minutes/hours in one setting, shut off when time is up
Account based, we bill you for what you use (automatically to credit
card, or deduct from account balance)
Web filtering on per-user basis (restricted access for kids, less
restricted for adults)
Work station - charge for printing per page
Work station - automatically reset to default configuration when
session ends, if desired
Work station - allow user to keep an existing user profile, save their
documents, installed programs etc.

I really have no idea what's available in this market - just starting
to research it. Their budget is under $1000, they would be happier
under $500. A per-seat license would be okay, this will be a fairly
small installation.

Thanks for your suggestions!

Chris Fabien
LakeNet LLC