No one had emailed me directly about the problem and I just don’t have enough
hours in a day to keep up on all of the posts on the lists and definitely not
the UBNT forum.  I have put together a spreadsheet and set up an email address
for people to send the completed spreadsheets to.  I still want to wait on
Ubiquiti’s response before I start collecting any data.  I have attached the
spreadsheet and will give further instructions next week.

 <http://www.wispa.org/where-there-is-a-wisp-there-is-a-way> Where there is a
Wisp, there is a way!

Respectfully,

Rick Harnish