From: Tom Sharples
Date: 1/7/2013 10:48:58 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: [WISPA] Heads up - 2' Arc 5.8 dish antennas

Bought a pair of the ARC dual-pol 5.8Ghz 2' dish antennas for use on a
ptp project the other day. When we got them on-site, it turned out that
one of the two was defectively manufactured so that the feed-horn could
only be mounted at a 45-degree angle. We had to drill and file in a new
key location to fix this problem.
In the past, we've never had a problem with ARC but this is the first
time I've bought their dishes. These come in a kit that's a real PITA to
unpack and then repack, but I guess we'll have to do that from now on if
we use these antennas again.  I've emailed them photos and used their
on-line support - have not heard back.

Tom S.