We also have a ton of customers that work for hospitals.  There's no
reason why they can't use your service. I've argued with IT guys for big
companies like Eli Lilly when we set customers up with WPA or WPA2 on
their routers and their company laptop won't connect because they only
allow WEP. Ironic eh?  Encryption that can be cracked in under a minute
and they're worried about a WISP.

Once the VPN connection is made it shouldn't matter what kind of
internet they have.  I do see requirements for speed is going up though
in some cases. We did have a lady leave our service because her work
requirement 4Mbps and we could only serve her 1.5Mbps in the forest she
lived in.

Hope this helps,

Andy Trimmell

Systems Administrator