It is with a heavy heart I send this email to you all to let you know I am
moving on from my current employment and even this industry to the next step in
my career. I've been a part of this group for 8.5 years and I've enjoyed being
a part of the discussions (usually more passive) and observing and
participating in growing the community we all love. A large majority of you
I've probably never met, but we may have brushed shoulders at a WISPA shows, or
others. I want to thank each and every one of you for your continued
participation in this industry and I hope it continues to grow by leaps and
bounds. You are all an inspiration and example of what a grass roots
organization can do when determined and led by fantastic people.

The next step in my career is taking me to Raleigh (from Central Florida) into
a pre-sales solutions engineer position for data center products. I'm excited
for this next BIG step in life as it will be a BIG change for me, not only
professionally but personally as well.

If any of you want to keep in touch, please email me directly before next
Friday and I'll be happy share my personal email address with you.

Again, thank you to all of you and good luck in your future endeavors!

Dylan