The reports I get of problems are apple ipads....  but when I went to test it
out my acer tablet but not connect either without a reboot

Sent from my waaaaaaaay to expensive android mobile vzw 4gish device.....

----- Reply message -----
From: "Shaun Hoggan" <shog...@mtwire.net>
To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Subject: [WISPA] Easy hotspot programs
Date: Mon, Feb 11, 2013 6:21 PM
With respect to UniFi gear, has anyone has any trouble with UniFi connection
reliability with Apple products?  I have an installation where Apple products
(laptops and iphones) have "sporadic connectivity" while my neighboring Dell
laptop works just fine.

To define "sporadic connectivity" the connection works fine then all of a
sudden, without notice, the connection will drop.  After 3-5 minutes it will
reconnect.  While this happens, my Dell laptop will stay connected without any
problems or disconnect.

Shaun Hoggan MtWire.net801-899-6072

On Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 4:03 PM, CBB - Jay Fuller <par...@cyberbroadband.net>
wrote:

Yes.
and that tends to resolve the issue.
(the issue being the unit is powered up and clients can't connect to
it)

i have about 16 of these on a catholic campus here ; boarding school.

happens in two areas - the high school building - and the boys dorm.
usually random times, and not at the same time.
i'd say each has locked up probably twice - we installed 3rd and 4th
quarter
of 2012.