From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On Behalf
Of Blair Davis
Sent: Wednesday, March 20, 2013 10:04 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Complete list of WISP used billing products

Is your objective a list?  or a comparison?

I'd like to see a feature comparison...  things like:
Do you rent it or own it?  (personally, I hate the idea of 'software as
service')
Is it local or in the cloud?  (I trust the cloud as far as I can throw it.)
Support type?
Support cost? Ongoing or incident?
Integrate with MT?
Integrate with UBNT?
Payment systems?  IPPay, Authorize.net, other
Support for a Hotspot system?  MT or UBNT?

We currently use QB.  and renewal is coming up in 2-3 months...
We are open to different answers, but those questions come to mind right away.

Vendors, if you will be at KY, consider it a chance to persuade me.

Blair