From: "Tom DeReggi" <wirelessn...@rapiddsl.net>
To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Thursday, April 4, 2013 9:06:33 PM
Subject: [WISPA] Siklu Eband -finally affordable

Its been ages since I've posted, but....this advertisement surely caught my eye.

Siklu Eband radios (licenced light) for sub $3500 per link.  FINALLY !!!  We can afford to start using this 70G spectrum.

Some may say not that exciting, considering 24Ghz products have already hit that price mark and functionality, and can go 3x the distance.
But, I say its exciting, thats one ambitious price drop from where other 80Ghz products have been priced at ($30k), historically 2-4x over priced compared to 60Ghz equivellent  product, just because of the uniqueness to license 80Ghz and slight increase in range. Its nice to see someone finally do it, after I've been screaming for it for the last 10 years.

Anyway... anyone use the product yet and have feedback?

Tom DeReggi
RapidDSL & Wireless, Inc
IntAirNet- Fixed Wireless Broadband