Best to just stay with standard acronyms and say you're deploying technologies based on 4G or to expand a bit Fixed-4G technologies...let the Cell phone carriers do the marketing leg work while us little guys reap the benefits. Technically if your deploying 802.11n then you meeting the majority of 4G technical requirements and most users have no clue what any of this means anyways so it's always best to employ the KISS principle.