Hey guys,

We're quoting a customer on some point to point gigabit links (60GHz), and
the equipment vendor mentioned, "Don't forget to quote for a maintenance
agreement. This is where our partners really make their money." He called it
a Service Level Agreement. He said it typically includes an annual
maintenance program where you check all the connectors, reapply Teflon spray
on the radome, etc., and offer an hourly rate if they need link
troubleshooting, support, or hardware replacement (assuming the link is
under manufacturer's warranty).

Are other people on the list quoting customers for these? If so, what kinds
of service and/or caveats do you generally include (if you don't mind
sharing)? A template shared off-list would certainly be welcome, but I
understand that may be asking a bit much.

Thanks,

Adam