Scenario - connected in this order starting at remote site working towards
HQ: (link type indented between routers)
Customer Windows workstationSwitch of some sortCisco 28xx router with MTU
set 1470 (or close to that I don't remember exactly)-----ethernet cable
100Mb FDX hard setRB951-2n-----UBNT link to shared APx86 MT router-----SAF
Lumina BHx86 MT router-----UBNT AF BHx86 MT router-----ethernet cable 100Mb
FDX hard setCisco L3 routing switch (don't remember model)HQ Windows
server
A question about MTU...I have increased the MTU sizes on the equipment
which allowed it.  I believe the Cisco routers are set to 1470 MTU or
something close because packets are all that size when received by us.
Backhaul links should allow jumbo packets.  Our MT routers have L2 MTU set
high - this is actually what the MPLS/VPLS packets use right?  I was under
the impression that the ethernet interface MTU was just used for IP traffic
which has fine connectivity.
I can test at the moment had to revert back to eoip tunnel to get it
working again.  I would very much like to pay someone for their time
assisting me setting this up though.  Need MPLS on top of our OSPF across
the board and we have three edge routers that BGP peer with three upstream
providers in three different cities.  The sooner I accomplish this the
better and at this point I'm asking for help because I don't have the
luxury of time.  This would be way better for someone to just look at my
screen logged into router and check settings themselves...  Too many
settings on too many devices to type :)         Thanks

Scott Carullo
Technical Operations
855-FLSPEED x102