What if you have a 10,40 or 100gig?

Sent from my Motorola Startac...

On Jul 20, 2013, at 8:08 PM,
"can...@believewireless.net<mailto:can...@believewireless.net>"

Cost should be set based on the speed of the link.  So, if you have a 1 Gbps
link in your network, set the cost of routers on either side to 1.  If you have
a 333 Mbps link, set the cost of the routers on either side to 3.  100 Mbps
link?  Cost = 10.  So, your 1 Gbps link speed is really 1000 Mbps so cost =
1000 / Speed.

On Sat, Jul 20, 2013 at 5:24 PM, Bob iPhone Kim