not sure if this can help, we has some issues with some nanobridge. The
typical symptom is that there is around 10db difference between the
value of horizontal and vertical rx/tx

In your case it's 5db but it's still a lot, it does not look like the
"perfect link" setup

So my advice would be to take two new brand new devices, if you are sure
that the rest is ok, and do the whole process again

At that distance with max power you should be around -50 or -55 so you
are loosing a lot

Note: instead of using 40mhz try 20Mhz and I also see that airmax is
disabled.

> Power is max - 25 dbm
> Alignment was done by 3 people 1 on each tower and 1 watching  the
> computer while communicating vis cell phone.
> LOS is not a problem as we can see each tower from either end.
> There is another set of Tranzeo 5 Pluses on the same towers.
> Theyare not on the same channels.
> NGL

Ing. Paolo Di Francesco

Level7 s.r.l. unipersonale

Sede operativa: Largo Montalto, 5 - 90144 Palermo

C.F. e P.IVA  05940050825
Fax : +39-091-8772072
assistenza: (+39) 091-8776432
web: http://www.level7.it