From: "Kevin Owen" <ko...@fsr.com>
To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Wednesday, August 28, 2013 1:42:13 PM
Subject: [WISPA] ConnectEd

Do we know if WISPA as an organization is currently reviewing or plans to
review/make comments to the NPRM for the revisions to the E-Rate program. Is
WISPA following the discussions concerning the Federal ConnectED program that
wants to see a minimum connection standard to all schools and libraries of 100
megs with a 5 year goal of having access to 1 gig of available bandwidth for
all schools and libraries?

thanks,

Kevin Owen
First Step Internet, LLC