I might very well take you up on that Dennis, video editing and the time it
takes is not in my schedule or my forte.  If you can have an external hard
drive or something to download the SD cards at the conference, that would be
great.

 <http://www.wispa.org/where-there-is-a-wisp-there-is-a-way> Where there is
a Wisp, there is a way!

Join Us at WISPAPALOOZA 2013  <http://www.cvent.com/d/xcqthv> - Las Vegas,