Our high school football team has made it to the championships for the first
time in 25 years. And PBS is so kind to stream the live coverage to the rest of
our “ghost town” or the few who stayed at home. The situation is so big that
they called off school today for the district so everyone could watch or
attend. Of course everyone is watching the other schools games as well. Our
bandwidth usage for this time of day has tripled to our prime time area between
8 & 10 pm. I am just glad our schools game will be over by 5PM LOL. What
happened to the days where you used to use Rabbit Ears to watch PBS.