We have been and it has eliminated ethernet issues due to bad cable or bad
weatherproofing.  I've seen where the cable jacket is messed up, water in
the ethernet connector area, but because the grease was used it prevented
the ethernet from failing.

We've also seen issues where the LMR cabling fails or weather proofing
fails and because of the grease, the same thing applies.

We put it on every RJ45 and every RF connector for installs and tower work.
 Remember though, a little dab will do ya, no need to put a lot on it,
otherwise it makes it a mess.

There's a reason that all the big telco companies have been using it on
phone lines for years.

Regards,
Chuck

On Fri, Nov 15, 2013 at 1:48 PM, ~NGL~ <n...@ngl.net> wrote:

>  Anybody using dielectric grease on RJ45 connectors?
> Thanx
> NGL
>
>   If you can read this Thank A Teacher.
> And if it's in English Thank A Soldier!