I wasn't given a reason.

From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of Josh Luthman
Sent: Tuesday, November 19, 2013 12:31 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Wireless Orbit closing. Interested in new portal
provider

Can you share why Wireless Orbit is shutting down?

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

On Tue, Nov 19, 2013 at 12:26 PM, ralph <ralphli...@bsrg.org
<mailto:ralphli...@bsrg.org> > wrote:

I have the contact info for the Owner/CoFounder of Wireless Orbit. I have
been with them since they started in Palo Alto. I visited them there.  Last
week he did offer to sell me the Intellectual Property as well as to set up
the system in my data center.

There's at least one member (besides us) who is talking to them about
acquiring the business.

We are also looking at WiFiRush (formerly WiFiCPA). We can buy the VM
version to run the system for $1000.00.

Looks like it does a little more than Wireless Orbit.

Ralph