I was working with a customer last Wednesday who was complaining about speeds.
He is in an area that I am only able to offer 3 down & 1.5 up. Anyways when I
pulled his connection he was streaming the full 3 meg. I had him power off the
XBox and it flat lined. Then he plugged it back in and without turning it on it
acquired a wireless lease from the router and continued to pound the internet
connection. I am just hoping that it was doing an update or something.
Otherwise it could cripple a lot of links for some customers.