I wouldn't mind buying that...

What was the bill and what do you want for it? If you are interested in selling...

--

On 12/1/2013 12:03 PM, Joe Miller wrote:

Thinking about how to get my company name out there more in our area...

A thought that I came up with was a raffle... Raffle off a 2002 KZ C800, (see attached) at $5.00 a ticket. Someone will own this for $5.00. but instead of the conventional way of the actual paper ticket, come up with something that is web based where they can buy tickets through a web page. I haven't got the details on how to do this yet, but looking for ideas. Say start on 1/1/14 and have the drawing on the 4^th of July or something like that.

Someone owed me money for a job, and this is how I got paid. the motorcycle is company owned, and it runs very well.

Joe Miller

www.dslbyair.com

228-831-8881

West Michigan Wireless ISP