From: "Dennis Burgess" <dmburg...@linktechs.net>
To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Monday, December 2, 2013 2:13:40 PM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Possible to export KML out of Tower Coverage?

Mike,

Currently UBNT's site don't accept the KMLs that we generate. We are working
with them to directly import it into their system, but they are saying they
won't get to it till the end of the year.. :( We are working with them, simply
put, most of our maps have more polygons than they are used to therefore their
size limit prevents most of our maps from being imported.. :) But we are
working on it with them. Our system is 99% done...

Dennis Burgess, Mikrotik Certified Trainer Author of " Learn RouterOS- Second
Edition ”
Link Technologies, Inc -- Mikrotik & WISP Support Services
Office : 314-735-0270 Website : http://www.linktechs.net – Skype : linktechs
-- Create Wireless Coverage’s with www.towercoverage.com – 900Mhz – LTE – 3G –
3.65 – TV Whitespace