I had an incident almost a year ago where a tech hurt his back on a water tower
wiring in new service. Now the insurance company is starting to raise some
questions. If they drop me or prohibit us from doing tower work, where do
others go for this coverage? I am assuming its expensive. I want to avoid being
at the mercy of a contracted tower climber when I have a radio down, you know I
kind of need to fix that stuff. We have turned down wonderful tower locations
because they the owners want their techs only. Anyways, we have never shopped
for it before and was looking for some suggestions

thanks
heith