This helps thanks.

From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of Sean Heskett
Sent: Wednesday, December 18, 2013 7:10 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Allot equipment

is the bottle neck on your network the fiber connection out to the
Internet or at your APs?

for us the APs are the biggest bottleneck and the fiber internet
connection (GigE) has plenty of bandwidth.

so in our case a cache server wouldn't do much except chew a hole in my
wallet.  If your connection out to the internet is your bottleneck then
it may help some but I wouldn't expect it to help more than 10%.

2 cents