One good trick is to get a fiber circuit from a cable company to a
datacenter they already connect to. Then buy bandwidth at the data
center. This is how we get bandwidth.

You should also call this guy. He can provide options from a bunch of
different providers.

Patrick Fidell
National Account Executive/Team Lead
Office: 310-697-0287