Seems like you are asking a lot of unlicensed, unless it is completely quiet in
your area...

-------- Original message --------
From: Ian Framson <i...@tradeshowinternet.com>
Date:01/07/2014  6:10 PM  (GMT-07:00)
To: WISPA General List <wireless@wispa.org>
Subject: [WISPA] Advice Needed on 200 Mbps FDX Radios

Hi Wisps,

We are looking for a pair of radios that can do 200 Mbps FDX over 11 miles
(real world, not manufacturer's theoretical marketing promises). We are looking
at using an unlicensed link (most likely 5 GHz) due to the time constraints,
although we're open to suggestions.

The make/model we were considering was Motorola PTP650 with 450 Mbps upgrade
license.  We are not wed to Motorola, however. The cost seems to be the
limiting factor at this point.

Another WISP I spoke with mentioned Bridgewave TD60 might be 1 possibility.

Your thoughts?

Ian Framson
Co-founder

www.tradeshowinternet.com