Just kind of touching up on a thread I had a few weeks back. We are looking
into offering packages for different speeds. One question I had is for our 900
MHz customers and maybe outer edge customers, would it be prudent to drop their
current price a little considering at this time I wouldn’t be able to offer
them what I could for other customers? Aside from a few large business
customers and multiple account combo deals, about 90 % of our customer base
pays $45 per month for basic service. Right now when I get hammered by Netflix
users, I give them the bare minimum of what I can to get them their service. I
would like to see those customers pay $5 to $15 per month more to run these
services. In all honestly its not fair to others who cannot get that service. I
cant anticipate that these basic users will be elated that their basic service
bill dropped, or pissed that I have been selling this service for 8 plus years.

Anyways, if anyone has dropped their price for certain areas or packages, I am
curious of how it turned out

thanks
heith