We're having voice issues on our wireless network, specifically with voice
quality, and we are looking for suggestions on how to tag specific vlans with
COS (of 6) before they enter my RAD HBS. The complaints are primarily for
static and sometimes choppy calls. We know that it's likely a voice priority
concern that needs to be addressed, though just not sure how to do it.

Some of my HBS' are connected to a cisco 48 port 3560 and a few are connected
to an 8 port 2960. We're able to tag for the upload in the RAD HSU, though not
for the download.
Anything ideas...?

Thanks,
Jack

Jack Lehmann | VP of Wireless Operations

Xchange Telecom |