From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On Behalf
Of Roger Howard
Sent: Monday, February 24, 2014 11:55 AM
Cc: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] AT&T MIS Throughput

What about this one? I just got 23Mbps down and 66 up.

http://www.att.com/speedtest/

On Mon, Feb 24, 2014 at 10:52 AM, Zach Mann
<zma...@gmail.com<mailto:zma...@gmail.com>> wrote:
It's hard to trust a random server on speedtest dot net.   If Att has their own
server on that site I would expect similar results as the Att test being it's
on the same network

On Monday, February 24, 2014, Roger Howard