Cameron,

I'd suggest you email/call Steve Coran who is WISPA's Communications Attorney in D.C. I'm copying him in.

WISPA has been working at the FCC for more than 7 years now on WISPA's unlicensed TVWS needs.

I'd respectfully request that you consider syncing-up or at least familiarize yourself with the points that we are making before you go in.

Personally, I think the most important point is for the FCC to leave enough white space for unlicensed when they decide what spectrum to auction off for mobile broadband. It's more complex than that however so that's why I suggest you talk with Steve. His office number is 202-416-6744.

Thanks,
                  jack