Clay,

We put up some of the TI rockets with the same idea in mind, maybe they've
gotten better but I got sick of sending guys out to change them out. Even
after the recall it seems that they create more work, sticking with the old
school sectors and rockets for now(with shielding). Just my two cents on a
slightly unrelated topic.

Was KP looking at dual frequency antennas like this recently? Seems to me
that I saw something similar floating around the boards..

Mark Spring
Systems Analyst

New Knoxville Telephone Company
301 W. South St.
New Knoxville, OH 45871
419.753.5000

This message and the file(s) attached are confidential and proprietary
information of NKTelco for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any
unauthorized review, distribution, disclosure, copying, use, or
dissemination, either whole or in part, is strictly prohibited. Do not
transmit these documents, in any form, to any third party without the
expressed written permission of NKTelco.