can't wait to try this version out, mine did have a messed up link
though..didn't go to irongoat at all. Fixed:

http://www.irongoat.net/tranzeofaq/speedtest2.zip<http://tranzeofaq.com/speedtest2.zip>

Mark Spring
Systems Analyst

New Knoxville Telephone Company
301 W. South St.
New Knoxville, OH 45871
419.753.5000

This message and the file(s) attached are confidential and proprietary
information of NKTelco for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any
unauthorized review, distribution, disclosure, copying, use, or
dissemination, either whole or in part, is strictly prohibited. Do not
transmit these documents, in any form, to any third party without the
expressed written permission of NKTelco.