Of course that doesn't take into consideration how much slack you need prior to tensioning the guy wires.

On 03/17/2014 09:44 PM, Roger Howard wrote:
Assuming the tower is vertical and the ground is flat, they are two sides of a triangle and the guy wire is the hypotenuse. So the calculation you are looking for is the pythagoras theorem. A squared, plus B squared = C squared.

Here's an explanation...

http://www.wikihow.com/Find-the-Length-of-the-Hypotenuse

You probably need a guy wire about every 25 feet vertically, but I'd look up the rohn docs to be sure.