http://www.bgpmon.net/turkey-hijacking-ip-addresses-for-popular-global-dns-p
roviders/

At BGPmon we see numerous BGP hijacks every single day, some are interesting
because of the size and scale of the hijack or as we¹ve seen today because
of the targeted hijacked prefixes.
It all started last weekend when the Turkish president ordered the
censorship of twitter.com. This started with a block of twitter by returning
false twitter IP addresses by Turk Telekom DNS servers.  Soon users in
Turkey discovered that changing DNS providers to Google DNS or OpenDNS was a
good method of bypassing the censorship
<https://twitter.com/bgpmon/status/447894140257202176> .
But as of around 9am UTC today (Saturday March 29) this changed when Turk
Telekom started to hijack the IP address for popular free and open DNS
providers such as Google¹s 8.8.8.8, OpenDNS¹ 208.67.222.222 and Level3¹s
4.2.2.2.

https://twitter.com/bgpmon
Looks like stuff started happening again today.

--
Justin Wilson <j...@mtin.net>
MTCNA ­ CCNA ­ MTCRE ­ MTCWE - COMTRAIN