Would you consider treating these users like a hotspot, where they activate
online using credit card for an hour, day, weekend, week, or month?

Our entire network is like that. We have exactly 3 customers we still bill.

From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On Behalf
Of wi...@mncomm.com
Sent: Tuesday, May 06, 2014 4:03 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: [WISPA] pay per use billing

I am starting to get hit by part time users going to their fishing house on the
weekends. I also have customers that were on seasonal plans where their
internet was shut down while they were gone, however they needed an active
connection for remote access to thermostats and cameras.

So what’s an average price for selling usage based service? We currently do not
offer it now, but I may want to try it out on these instances

thanks

heith